Click on this link: the TedTalk – Joe Sabia link under Section 720
*You can choose to have Arabic subtitles to help you!
Copy the questions below onto a Word document. Answer them with a partner and e-mail them to me.
- Do you think books and stories can only be told one way? What is the purpose of Joe’s talk?
- What language is Genug ist genug!” and what does it mean?
- What is a ‘pop up’ book? Who are they written for?
- What is a difference between a book and a pop-up book?
- When Joe talks about how storytelling evolves, what do you think he means?
- How does the Internet change the art of storytelling?
- What is the purpose of Joe’s talk?
Do you think you could tell a story using the Internet? Here’s mine:
Your very own Internet story
We were both there to scuba dive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuba_diving
Your turn – tell us a short story using the Internet to help you. Post the story (and all the links) here.